3 nights/4 days Kruger Birding Safari
The Secrets VIP birding experience is a custom-made offering for bird lovers and ornithologists of all levels. We offer luxury birding safaris in the Kruger Park at most affordable rates.
Your skilled safari guide will focus on the wealth of bird species with which the Kruger Park is blessed. Our 3 nights/4 day safari will include guided safari game drives in search for among other, the ‘Birding Big Six’ , in many ways, as majestic as the Big Five. They consist of the Martial eagle, Kori bustard, Ground hornbill, Pel's fishing owl, Lapped-faced vulture and the Saddle-billed stork. Your guide will focus on routes featuring birding hotspots such as the waterholes, picnic sites, riverine bird hides and the banks of the famous 3 rivers that run through the southern section of the Kruger Park.
The early morning or afternoon guided wilderness walk with our guide and Kruger Park ranger will be a highlight.
Up to eight guests are taken on this safari. The walk itself is relaxed and experienced and armed guides use their knowledge of the bush to explain its natural wonders. The trained field guides (with backup rifles) will also track rhino, elephant and lion on foot and share fascinating facts about the African bush.
You can also request a private birding safari which can be tailor-made to you or your party’s exact needs based on number of guests, group interests, budget and suitable itinerary. Our private safari tours ensure that time is all yours and you can indulge in birding, enjoy the wildlife and optimize photographic opportunities. Our private safari tours are ideal for those who like independence and flexibility as there are no other tour participants to take into consideration. Your dedicated professional guide will escort you on all your daily activities ensuring the personal attention expected from a private safari.
- 3 nights’ accommodation at our 4 star Lodge,10 minutes from Crocodile bridge gate
- 3 dinners and 3 breakfasts (or breakfast packs)
- 2 half day game drives in open safari vehicle in the Kruger Park
- 1 full day game drive in open safari vehicle in the Kruger Park
- 1 wilderness walk in the Kruger Park
- Return transfers from KMI International airport
- Services of a professional accredited tour guide
- All conservation fees and entrance fees
- Mineral water on all the drives
- Daily lunches and beverages