Belmond Eagle Island Lodge
Experience one of the world’s last great wildernesses in the UNESCO wetlands.
Indulge in the next level of luxury while soaking up the majestic beauty of nature. Enjoy unparalleled service and exquisite cuisine.
Answer the call of the wild. Canoe the waters of the Okavango Delta, soar above the floodplains, or rumble across the savannah.
Let Secrets VIP take you on an unforgettable safari with Belmond and enjoy the following in this All- Inclusive stay at Belmond Eagle Island Lodge.
*From 1950 USD per person sharing per night, including:
• Luxury accommodation
• Safari activities
• All meals and drinks
• National park fees
• Emergency insurance
• Round-trip flight from Maun to the Lodge
*Minimum 2-night stay
Eagle Island Lodge is an intimate retreat comprising only 12 opulent and light-flooded tented suites with gorgeous décor. Each carefully positioned to afford total privacy and unspoiled views over the delta.
Shelter from the midday heat for a cool siesta, or soak in your private plunge pool. Take to the terrace for a front-row seat and watch the theatre of the savannah unfold.
Spectacular sunsets guaranteed at the Fish Eagle Bar, be watchful of the ‘resident’ elephant, who loves the berries in the peripheral trees.
Your luxury tented suite is equipped with daybed, desk, fully-stocked minibar, and air conditioning. The en-suite bathroom features a walled outdoor shower and window overlooking the delta, a large indoor bathtub, and a walk-in wardrobe.
Enjoy unique dining experiences created by the skilled chefs showcasing their innovative gourmet excellence. Menus celebrate locally-sourced produce in a range of dishes to savor. After dinner, gather around the fire and share stories with the fellow guests from across the globe. Belmond Eagle Island Lodge – “where guests become lifelong friends”.
* All Inclusive - All day Indulgence
Stays are full board with breakfast, lunch and dinner plus drinks including alcohol, with some premium brands and imported champagnes at additional cost. Dining options range from light and healthy to indulgent, and special dietary requests can be catered for.
"There’s something very special about eating outdoors by an open fire, under the night sky"
Dine amid the glow of hanging lanterns and the crackle of the fire in this alfresco treat. Anticipate tender grilled meats hot off the barbecue, with all the trimmings and a refreshing chilled wine or beer.
From your morning coffee to sumptuous picnics and alfresco camp fire feasts, dining promises to be a safari highlight.
Enjoy a front-row seat for the drama of the Delta with one of the many activities on offer.
- Early morning Mokoro Safari on the crystal clear waters of the meandering delta
- Thrilling Game Drives amidst unimaginable surroundings
- The Eagle Island signature Helicopter Safaris
- Star Gazing
- Bush Walks
- Horse Riding Safaris
- Bird Watching Safaris. Over 400 species of some endemic to the region make for unrivalled bird viewing
- Fishing for Tiger fish, variety of Bream (Tilapia) species, Catfish and the predatory Pike
- Sunset Barge Cruise for hypnotic views as you sip on a sundowner - available during the wet season, usually from May to October
- Horseback and Helicopter Safari - A first in Northern Botswana, this exhilarating safari begins at first light with a 10-minute helicopter flight. Then saddle up for a guided horseback ride through the delta
- Village Life - Visit the neighboring Nxhoga village for an authentic insight into the Botswana way of life
Experience ultimate luxury at the Belmond Eagle Island Lodge, a stylish sanctuary in theheart of the delta. Treat yourself to an unforgettable safari as the friendly staff turns every day spent here into your most cherished memory.